05.06.03 - 4:48 a.m.
psycho jeff finally came to pick up the rest of the shit he left when he moved out. first he had to pick several fights with me and get crazy as is the norm. i wash my hands of it. i am done. no more calling me names, no more threats, no more drunken phone calls telling me how much he loves me...i hope. he says he has a girlfriend now...please let her be able to deal with his shit so he forgets about bugging me...please please PLEASE!
(fingers are crossed)
and on an even better note, i called mel today after having not spoken to her since february because of some ridiculous falling out. we hung out and drank at foundation all night...just like no time ever passed. it's easy for us to do that though after 11 years of friendship. there's nothing quite like some drinks with an old friend.
okay, so here's my to-do list for the rest of may:
1. get tattoo finished (appointment with lane on thursday!)
2. clean out closets and get rid of anything i didn't even know i had
3. pick out colors and paint the house before my brother moves in
4. figure out how to use my cd burner (yes, i AM a moron)
5. don't drink...as much
6. try to get to bed before 5 a.m. and get up by 1 p.m. (i can TRY)
7. start my pilates program...
8. and then go to the skate park
9. look into buying a REAL bed (this futon bullshit is killing my 27 year old back)
10. sign up for classes
#10 scares the crap out of me. i haven't been to a day of school since i graduated from high school in january of 1993. this is it though. the financial aid is approved, and there are no more excuses. time for nicki to grow the fuck up. working in a bar for the past two years has gotten me stuck in this insane rut.
don't even think of asking me what i want to do with the rest of my life though...i'd probably throw my drink in your face. nah, on second thought, that would be a horrible waste of good alcohol.
listening to: green day-kerplunk...reminds me of the summer of 1992, driving around in my friend janell's big old monte carlo. yup, good times.
|what'd you miss?
I'm still alive! - 04.08.09
my car is buried - 01.22.05
HOT - 01.09.05
snow, snow go away... - 01.06.05
boo! - 01.05.05